How do I buy/gift a gift card in giftOffs?
1. Select your favourite local store
2. Select the gift card amount & Customized message and select Confirm
3. Select the Friend you want to send to from your facebook friends list, else provide friends email
address, name and Phone Number
4. You'll now see the payment options. You can pay by credit card/netbanking/debit card. Proceed
to pay using your preferred mode of payment.
5. Gift card will be sent to the recipients email and acknowledgement will be sent to you and the
store on the issuance of the gift card
How do I use/pay with the giftcard ?
1. Recipient will visit the store that the gift card is issued for
2. Select the Items you want to purchase equal to the value of the gift card.
3. Provide the Gift Voucher details to the store
4. Provide the secure PIN that was sent to you in email or you can also view it if you have
downloaded or received the voucher in the giftoffs App to the vendor, Vendor will authenticate
it through his App.
5. Take the Gifts Home
Does the giftcards purchased in giftoffs expire?
1. All Giftcards will expire after 3 Years from the date of their creation
Can I avail the existing store offers with the gift cards?
1. Most of the times yes any offers going in the store will be applicable using the gift card
2. Any exceptions for any store will be mentioned in the gift card voucher when issued
What are the terms and conditions apply to Gift cards?
- Electronic gift card (E-Gift card) is redeemable at mentioned Store within India subject to
exceptions in Clause 4
- Exclusions if any:
- E-Gift card cannot be redeemed for cash
- E-Gift Card has to be used for the complete amount in single transaction, not valid for multiple
transactions. No refunds / credit note shall be issued for unused amount of the E-Gift card.
- Protect the E-Gift card number and PIN to avoid misuse.
- e-Gift Cards will not be replaced or refunded if lost or stolen. GiftOffs and its affiliates are not
responsible for lost e-Gift Cards.
- Nontransferable to others, giftcard has to be redeemed by the recipient only
- GiftOffs shall not assume any liability in case the gift voucher details are stolen, in doubt
customer can contact admin@giftoffs immediately for cancellation.
- Once the E-Gift card is issued, giftOffs will not entertain any request for cancellation from
recipient or Vendor.
- Gift cards cannot be used to purchase other giftcards
- giftOffs will allow the cancellation request from the buyer by providing an email to
email@example.com with reasons. Admin team validate the giftCard is not redeemed, then
they will cancel and return the transaction amount and taxes to the buyer only.
- GiftOffs reserves the right to alter any / all the terms and conditions of this E-Gift card any time
without prior notice.
- giftOffs will not store any credit card/ bank account details. So, we ask customer to enter those
details on every transaction
- If the order value exceeds the gift card amount, the balance must be paid by Credit Card/Debit
Card/Cash at the store.
- Gift Cards cannot be redeemed for Cash or Credit
- GiftOffs assume no responsibility for the products purchased using the E-Gift card and any
liability thereof is expressly disclaimed.
- Validity of Gift cards cannot be extended, new Gift cards cannot be provided against the
expired/unused Gift Cards.
- In the event the Customer (KYC) details as per Reserve Bank of India (RBI) Guidelines are found
to be incorrect/insufficient, GiftOffs retains the right to cancel the GC issued.
- GiftCards are a Prepaid Instrument subjected to regulations by Reserve Bank of India. GiftOffs
will be legally required to share the details of the purchase of the Gift cards and transaction
undertaken using the Gift card. The issuer is also required to share the Know Your Customer
(KYC) details of the purchaser/ redeemer of the Giftcard with RBI or such statutory authorities,
as per statutory guidelines issued from time to time. The GiftOffs/Incufiers Technology Private
Ltd may contact the purchaser of the Giftcard in this regard